My Looking Glass Portrait isn't syncing the files. When I switch to standalone mode, all I see is the Looking Glass logo. None of my files synced.
There are a couple of instances where we've seen this happen.
- First, make sure that you have the latest versions of HoloPlay Service & HoloPlay Studio downloaded.
- Double-check that you have the USB-C cable plugged into your PC via the cable that we've provided (USB-C ↔ USB-C).
- If you've followed all the steps below, there are two additional troubleshooting steps that you can take:
- Make sure that there is no antivirus software installed on your computer that is targeting and blocking the HoloPlay Studio application.
- If that still doesn't work, right-click and click Run as administrator.